____________________________________
I decided to drop some thoughts before I head out again.
Standing in the train I looked out of the doors. I saw the lightening and did it stuck my heart. It was too beautiful to be true. That define douter blue colour with the strange whiteness in the middle. How it seems to join from one end of the heaven to the other end of the ground. The shape was like an art piece. You din had to draw it, it speaks for itself.
Then watching the degree of how the rain drops pelted down, the outside world filled with its misty grey. To me, it was so beautiful. It has been ages since Ive watch a rain form. It has been a while since I have actually noticed every little detail.
It has been a long long while no doubt.
Watching this creation, felt as though I was peeping through that window, just trying to chekc out all the details before it flys out of my short term memory. Won't it be beautiful if there was just a clear rainbow after this rain.
I reckon, it might just be the most beautiful Wednesday after all.